Professional Test Equipment Design Engineers
Test Equipment Design
Calspan’s multifaceted and experienced Design Engineers utilize a systematic approach to routinely transform a test dilemma into an innovative and tangible solution. Our approach includes the following steps:
- Establishment of Requirements
- Concept Generation
- Failure Mode Analysis
- Design Reviews
- Drawing Creation
- Fabrication + Assembly
Test Equipment Design Capabilities/Features
Design work at Calspan is supported by many technical processes and tools, including:
- Program Management
- 3D CAD Mechanical Design using Autodesk Inventor
- Finite Element Modeling & Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
Customers that engage our design engineers in the area of Test Equipment Design receive countless benefits, including our ability to:
- Generate innovative ideas and formulate them into custom solutions.
- To execute a plan surrounded by constraints whether they be design, implementation, cost or time related.
- Utilize our internal and highly capable shop enabling us to control priorities, quality and cost.
Other services offered by Calspan related to Test Equipment Design include: