Aerospace Test Equipment Design & Fabrication
Calspan has supported the Aerospace Industry by providing test equipment design and manufacturing services for more than 45 years.
Our team in Newport News, Virginia provides engineering design and analysis services as well as manufacturing, assembly, instrumentation, testing and field support of our products. Our experienced engineering and systems design team provides our customers with the right solutions for their most difficult and challenging issues and stands ready to provide global product support.
Our Services Include:
- Expertise in wind tunnel test equipment and services including the design and fabrication of wind tunnel models, model positioning systems, rotor test stands and wind tunnel blades.
- Support of the turbine engine OEM community includes the design, fabrication and instrumentation of turbomachinery rigs for fans, compressors, combustors and turbines.
- Calspan’s Flutter Exciter Systems are the standard in the industry and have been in service for more than 25 years.
- Our in-house manufacturing capabilities have been developed to support a one-off product philosophy and provide quick turn service for prototype systems and components.
- Calspan’s extensive machine shop capability combined with a composite fabrication shop allow us to provide a wide range of products and services utilizing multiple materials and manufacturing and processes.
Our Capabilities Include:
- ISO 9001:2015 registered
- AS 9100D registered